11 March 2011

Witness Some of the Miracles of the Mujāhidīn in Kuwait

In the Name of Allāh, the Beneficent, the Most-Merciful

So this, O brethren in Islām, are some of the miracles of the Mujāhidīn in the events that took place in Kuwait at the beginning of 2005 between the Mujāhidīn and between the protectors of the cross.

And before I mention these miracles;

We should remember that the Mujāhidīn there had prepared the preparations and readied themselves to hit the crusader bases from which the American and British convoys would launch off for the purpose of hitting and killing the Muslims in Irāq.

And these bases were, and still are, spread out through the north, south, east, and west of Kuwait, and encircle Kuwait completely - from the south there is a base and in the north there is a base between Ad-Dā'irī As-Sābi' and the Saudi border, and it is named after one of the American states.

And in the east there is a training camp and a base, and it also has the name of one of the American states.

And there are also crusader bases present close to the Kuwait airport, and in the center of Kuwait.

And these bases were the target of the Mujāhidīn that year. However, the servants and the protectors of the cross and those protecting their American masters refused that there should be anything except an impregnable barricade and a fence to prevent the Mujāhidīn from reaching there.

And if we review the events, we would find that the first ones to begin the attack on these youth were the security forces - the servants and the protectors of the cross. And this is known to any Kuwaiti who has an atom's weight of Īmān in his heart.

This is an introduction so that the reader understands [the entire] picture.

And with regards to the miracles, then we will begin with the instance of the fighting in As-Sālimiyyah, where the lion, Nāsir Khalīf Al-'Anzī died. And one of the special security figures died, and he was a vile Rāfidī.

And one who I deem to be trustworthy narrated to me and told me, "I and Nāsir were in Irāq, fighting there, and Nāsir saw a dream that he would kill [Ariel] Sharon in As-Sālimiyyah."

And I leave you now with the testimony of one of the men of the special forces , who was present at the events at As-Sālimiyyah, and this is a testimony I heard from him myself, and I swear by Allāh about that.

The brother said, "Nāsir was within a building fighting us, and with him were two of the Mujāhidīn, but they were not armed. And Nāsir was like a lion, ascending and descending within the building, and we would find that we were being fired at from all of the windows and openings [of the building], and we were saying to ourselves, 'It is impossible that he is alone.' And the fighting continued for several long hours, without us being able to come close to the Mujāhidīn."

And the brother says, "At the end of the fighting, one of our companions from the members of the forces was killed, and Nāsir, may Allāh have Mercy upon him, was the biggest concern of the state security forces."

He said, "[After Nāsir was killed], and when I came close and saw Nāsir's body, I witnessed something I had never seen in my entire life."

He said, "I saw Nāsir's face emitting a strange light, and I saw his finger signaling to Tawhīd," and he swore to me that he smelled the smell of Misk emanating from his body.

He said, "Then I went to the body of our Rāfidī companion."

He said, "I found his face was black and he looked disfigured, and we smelled a rotten smell coming from him."

The brother said, "After that, I was sure and I became certain that these youth were upon the Truth, and we the police force were fighting in the path of At-Tāghūt, upon falsehood, and for the sake of protecting the cross."

And he said, "I returned to my house immediately, and I threw out my military clothes in the garbage. And I began to cry and I said to myself, 'Wallāhi, after this day I will not be a soldier from the soldiers of the Tāghūt, and I will not sell my religion and lose the Dunyā and the Ākhirah for the sake of the cross."

And he said, "I praise Allāh that I was not killed at the hands of the Mujāhidīn at the time."

And now that brother, after he freed himself from the police force, he became steadfast and let his his beard grow, and his story is well known amongst the people of Kuwait who know him, we ask Allāh to bless him.

And the following is the account of one who washes the bodies in the Al-Jahrā' cemetery, where Nāsir was buried.

And this washer did not know Nāsir, and during the carrying of the body to the grave, he narrated this instance to the awe-inspiring congregation whose numbers surpassed the thousands for the attendance of Nāsir's Janāzah.

He said, "I have been washing [bodies] for over 40 years, and Wallāhi, and again, Wallāhi, I have never come upon a body better than this body - neither in smell or in form."

Source:

Taken from the Al-Hisbah forum

Author: unknown

At-Tibyān
Publications

No comments: