29 August 2012

The story of Abu Muslim at-Turki

A Turkish brother who lived all his life in Britain, but, who lived a life of a Kafir. He was married to an English woman, and he did not used to pray and did not used to practice anything of Islam. And then Allah guided him to the Straight Path, and when he heard of Bosnia, he said to himself that: 

"I must go to Bosnia and I must repent and I must fight against the Kuffar as maybe Allah will forgive me for what I have done in the past." 


In one operation against the Croats, the Ameer did not pick him due to his age; and he began to cry...not weep, but wail like a baby until he forced the Ameer to let him take part in the operation. He was shot by a machine gun bullet in his arm which broke the bone and metal had to be placed in his arm for a period of six months. Abu-Muslim, he used to exercise his arm a lot, and after 45 days, the doctor said that they could remove the metal. Everyone was surprised, at how  "...the metal could be removed after 45 days.."
He had a dream before one of the large operations in which he saw the Rasulallah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) and so Abu-Muslim began to kiss his feet. Rasulallah(sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said to him:
"Do not kiss my feet."  Then he began to kiss his hands and Rasulallah said:  "Do not kiss my hands."  And Rasulallah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) asked him:  "What do you want?"  Abu-Muslim said:  "Ya Rasulallah (sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam). Make dua’ that tomorrow in the operation I am killed Shaheed."

Before the operation, the Ameer, Abul-Harith (ra), was picking the people to take part in this operation. He refused Abu-Muslim to take part and said to him: 


"You are still injured." 


A brother who was present there, said that Abu-Muslim cried and cried like a baby and said to the Ameer:  "Fear Allah." 


The brothers there said to him:  "Do not shout and cry so loud, as maybe the Serbs, they will hear you." 


Abu-Muslim replied:  "By Allah, if you do not put me in this operation, I will cry so loudly that the whole country will hear me." ,  he said to the Ameer:  "Put me in this operation, even at the back as the last one." 


The Ameer said to him  "Are you sure? I will put you at the back.."
 

He (Abu-Muslim) said:  "Put me anywhere in this operation,...right at the back...but include me in this operation." 

And so he went and he took part in this operation; and even though he was at the end, the course of the fighting changed, so that the back became the front, and he was killed,...the second one in this operation by a bullet in his heart. The body was returned by the Croats after three months. It was smelling of musk, and no change had come on his body. And all the brothers there, said that his body had become more beautiful and white since the last time they saw him. 



Source: In the hearts of green birds

1 comment:

s.ahmed said...

Assalamu Aleikkum,

Jazakkallahu Khair.

I wish there is an option to subscribe or follow.

Jazakkallahu Khair

Wassalam